Membership Sales Coordinator
Real Sisters Rising Women Business Association is a growing organization. We currently have members across the US and London. We are seeking to have diversity within our sisterhood and to grow our network globally. To grow our businesses globally and to help more home business owners earn a minimum of 6 figures yearly. We have added new programs to our membership benefits that will also assist in our members who have businesses financial and professional growth. Those members who are not currently business owners can benefit from building relationships that will enhance their personal growth and balance their home.
is to promote economic empowerment, with member participation, networking and training workshops where quality professionals of diverse cultures meet new contacts, build relationships and grow businesses, connecting quality people to quality resources.
Key Role of Membership Sales Coordinator
We are looking for serious sales reps who are self-motivated, have excellent communications skills, and team players.
Sales reps are responsible for calling prospective candidates from pre-qualified leads obtain through our various online platforms. You will receive leads daily to make contact with. You will be communicating with professional women all around the world. These women have express interest in becoming members of our association prior to you reaching out.
You will be responsible for reaching sales quotes, collecting background information from potential members, setting appointments and managing your own work hours.
This is a Work From Home position.
- Commission paid weekly + perks
- Complimentary RSR|WBA Premium Membership the Lifetime of your sales position.
- Free marketing opportunities for your business if applies.
- Your company logo on any printed flyers for major event promotions.
- Recognition in our company Newsletter, online networks, and website.
- You will receive a welcome letter by mail, Member Certificate, Company Bylaws Membership Getting Started Guide, Member Badge, and Press Release.
- Minimum 6 months sales experience
- Strong oral, written, and listening skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong presentation and closing skills
- Attend virtual trainings and weekly team meetings via phone.
To apply for this position send updated resume and 3 letters of reference to firstname.lastname@example.org