7 Steps to Increase Your Google Page Rank
By ShaChena Gibbs – Leave a Comment
Google Page rank is based on back links. Back links are Links pointing to your website from another website. The more back links you have the higher your PR will be.
1. Use Google+ and other social media platforms to Microblog. Microblogging is a few short sentences or post. Some may say not more than 6 sentences however some will argue more. It's up to you. When you are posting to social sites add a microblog related to the image you are posting.
2. Publish articles or newsletters onto your Facebook Notes on your business page or personal page. You can also post articles in your Facebook or Google Groups. Even LinkedIn now you can publish your articles. When posting/sharing your work be sure to add links to your website and/or to your lead page. Use keywords for SEO purposes.
3. Join groups and forums, groups and forums are a great way to achieve links to your website. In most forums you are allowed to have a signature and in your signature you can put a link to your website. But another important note to look on is making sure the forum is somewhat related to your website. You will still get credit if it’s not, but if it’s related to your website than you will be accomplishing two tasks at once.
You will be advertising for your website (bringing in targeted traffic) you will also be building your websites presence. Your websites presence is very important to your survival. The more people see, or hear about your website the more credibility you will have and this increases your chances of having these visitors come back and possibly become leads.
4. Start commenting on related blog articles. Many entrepreneurs will allow you to comment on their articles in hopes of gaining leads and engagement. When you read and comment, under you comment leave a signature and a link to your website or related site like a lead page.
5. Submit to search engine directories. Search engine directories are a good way to get a free link to your website. They also increase your chances at being listed higher on popular search engines like Google, and overture. Most search engine directories allow you to submit to their website for free. This will allow you to increase your web presence by being listed on another search engine, and it will also be a free link. Remember the more links you have the higher your PR will be
Related Article: Easy Home Based Business - Offline Marketing Strategies
6. Using ezine ads (or newsletters). Creating a newsletter will probably be the most beneficial step you can take to increasing your web presence. When you create a newsletter you will be able to keep visitors coming back to your website for more by using signatures and giving special deals. Newsletters will also allow you to increase your back links. By creating a newsletter you can submit your information about your ezine to an ezine/newsletter directory. This directory will than link to your website (thus giving you a free link).
7. Creating and publishing articles. Articles are an easy source of generating new traffic. You can include your signature in your article. This will bring in more traffic from article submission directories. Your signature usually consists of 4 to 8 lines. Usually the first line would be the title of the website that you are trying to advertise. The last line would be the link to the website and the lines in between these would be a sales pitch to draw your viewers into your website.
Entrepreneur, Educator, MLM Leader and Association Executive, ShaChena Gibbs is helping women across the world with starting a successful business from home.
ShaChena Gibbs is the Founder of Real Sisters Rising Women Business Association an award winning women's network and the Author of The CEO System – Building Business Mastery. http://www.realsistersrising.com